View Single Post
Unread 26 May 2007, 06:35   #1
dda-II

dda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud ofdda-II has much to be proud of
Dealing with Young People

I have recently had my assignment at the DA's office changed. After being in the homicide unit for about 18 years (10 as the supervisor) I have been moved to supervising the misdemeanor team. This is the entry level for attornies ina DA's office.

I now have nine new attornies to mentor.

I have to admit that my time chatting with the members of gd has actually been of some use in allowing me to communicate with young people.

This could be your chance to influence the lives of others.

Give me advice on how to deal with supervising people who are much nearer to your age than they are to mine.

Any do's or don'ts?

Any tips on what they will actually be thinking when they are smiling at me and saying "Yes sir" after I have given them some inane direction just to screw with their impressionable young minds?

Should I put all managerial decisions uip to gd and see what as a collective group we can do to the criminal justice system in central California?
dda-II is offline   Reply With Quote