View Single Post
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 03:20   #34
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: tension of opposites

well I was thinking about it today, quite hard and I decided to go to London. With her. With my girlfriend. Its the end of ramadan tommorrow so she has kind of relaxed. I realised that rather than lose a friend or a girlfriend im going to be upfront with her. It was quite weird, I went to the cinema with her while my girlfriend and my other friend went to get there nails done. Anwyay I told her that she meant alot to me, and that the other day when talking about gay jay I still had a few feelings about her, she then said that she felt the same when I dated my current girlfriend. But we tried it, it didnt work and we are better off as friends. I then asked her about this guy and said I hope it works out and I will have a word with him on thursday about her.

The rest of the day I had a smile on my face. It was a two way thing we had, and she told me what she thought and likewise with me. I then for the first time enjoyed my girlfriends company, just really enjoyed it and was comfortable with the fact that I have a great friend and a great girlfriend. I will also speak to jay about my friend, if hes a nice guy it could be good for her.