View Single Post
Unread 30 May 2009, 23:30   #16
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: A plea to the developers of PA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
I think one way to remedy the fi/co fleet imbalance is to hard code the game for no out of ally/out of gal/out of cluster defense as for anti fi and co it cant be done without it being prelaunched. I.E. it doesn't go red until eta 7 with full eta researched and that can only be done with intag ally def.

I have seen alot of eta 8 banshee/nixes def.
and eta 9 Bws and eta 9 xan def from planets that have no bs/cr.
(thats rules out any cr ships being sent)
I'm not sure how you're justifying your point?
You're saying that alliances are so pushed for defence that they're getting prelaunched out of alliance defence to cover themselves? Removing this defence just leaves the alliance weaker to fi/co. The alliance has to then mass-produce anti fi/co and / or pull all fi/co attack fleets to help defend. This hurts the alliance but doesn't seem to solve the problem imo?

I think that there's too many fi/co fleets, so there's no ship that can be built purely for 0 loss fi/co defence at alliance eta. Even a rogue-type ship (bs -> fi/co) would seriously redress the balance. I'd rate these as higher than looking at out of galaxy/alliance defence.