Thread: Certain people
View Single Post
Unread 4 Jul 2006, 07:12   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Certain people

I only know one Nina and she is slightly on the large side (nice enough girl though).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I suppose there could be a deeper reason involving social class though, where certain groups of people are more likely to give their kids certain names.
This and the racial element (as DDA says) woudl be the only things I would subconsciously rely on. I've never met an Imogen whose parents live on a council estate for instance. I believe the book Freakonomics has a section which lists the popular poor / rich person white names in America.

On males, I've never met someone called Paul who wasn't a bit of a twat. And it's my middle name.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote