View Single Post
Unread 17 Sep 2005, 03:26   #49
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold
Re: 'Lets just be friends'

Ah, i have a situation with some similarities:

Me, 18, living in dublin,

Went out with amy for 11 months, she goes to a lot of parties, stays over, I'm never really invited, I don't mind, I love her to bits and trust her completey. we go on holiday, i read her texts, she has been sleeping with this guy called Flem. We break up, we get back together a few days l8r, we go out one night and right in front of me she says bye and gets into his car.

We break up, she moves in with him 2 weeks later, as in actually living in his apartment and sleeping with him.

She tells me to commit suicide, the nexts day she calls and tells me we are definately going to the debs together [kinda like senior prom] her reason being she "still cares more about me than him". I am currently in and out of hospital for test for [possibly] something serious to do with my digestive system.

That is the short abbreviated version.

My advice- leave her. It will be painful, but in the long run its the best solution. Have nothing to do with her. Tell her straight out she hurt you and you cannot bear to be around her. I really sympathise with you on this one, some women are really f***ed up like that and you have just gotta stay away with them. I'm trying to do this and it sucks- but in the long run you *need* to sever *all* contact.

and JBG- just in case you might know them:

Amy Travers
Flem [he is called this cuz his second name is Fleming, dont know his first]
they hang out with
Orla Ormonde
Karl
Brendan
Aoife O'Connor etc

Guys went to blackrock i think.

T'wud be weird if u knew them....