View Single Post
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 13:22   #30
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 'Lets just be friends'

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve
well she is being very very very persistent. i was woken at 4am by a vibrating phone under my pillow. excpecting to have to send defence all i see is that shes calling me. these calls go on till i turn my phone off.
it happens like this in lessons as well and i dont like turning my phone off of vibrate there as my mums heavily pregnant and due soon, with her getting the flu at late stage in pregnancy she often needs me to come home and do things for her on my free periods.

as for ignoring her its a little hard when she tries to come and talk to me when im out with my mates. its not even like she is trying to talk about the problems in the relationship its just random crap.
Buy a boxof matches.

Next time she harasses you burn her.

Recently burnt out matches work just as well as currently lit ones.

If the problem persists dig up her grandmothers corpse and burn it. For dramatic effect you may also want to have sex with the burnt corpse, film it and send it to her although this isn't necessary.

Next firebomb her house, this should at least kill some of her family.

If she survives douse her in petrol and burn her alive.

If she still persists get married cause love like that don't come around too often.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote