View Single Post
Unread 15 Sep 2005, 20:40   #1
steve

steve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the rough
'Lets just be friends'

Ok if you are reading this thread because you think im about to go all soppy on you please stop now as you will be disapointed. Infact for all of those who believe in love or any such fairy tale piece of crap turn off now.

Those who are wiser to the matter carry on you will probably have had similar experiences.

Ok so first a little about me, im 16; straight A student; a rugby player and i ride a sports bike thats been restricted to be legal with 50 cc regs. Now that you know the basics ill begin with my torrid love affair.

About 3 months ago i met up with a person called Matt aka sqrl. It was my first time meeting anyone from online and i was promised a 'badass party'. The one detail i didnt know was that i would have to drive to the next city (crewe) to be at this party. So after a long drive following his friends car and many wrong turnings we came to a field. the 'badass party' was actually quite crappy but the one thing that came of it was myself and matt being invited to another party the next week. Not a bad result overall.

So the next week comes and we go to the same field and meet with these girls all of whom are very nice and whatnot. Numbers are exchanged and so on.

A few weeks later matt asks me to come to another party this time in my home city (stoke) and this is where everything begins.

We arrived around 9ish house party and it didnt seem to bad, free booze good music. However we walk into the living room and all we find is a ton of stoned people. half of wich were ten times older then me. So looking for a way to salvage the evening matt phones the girls from crewe. they tell us they are at another friends house, emilys, having a girly night in. fortunatly it hadnt been going so great for them either and so we got an invite and directions around.

So we arrive at emilys and she turns out to be a rather good looking girl. obviously the night turns into me trying to pull her. We talk for hours and i find we have alot in common. and finally 4am rolls around and me and matt go (matt asleep on the back of my bike)

I started dating emily and we had tons of fun having a great time. then 3 weeks ago she went away to france for the week. i was due to leave for france myself 4 days after she came back.

so we made the most of those 4 days and i felt really strongly about her. I go to france and make sure im faithfull (unless i was too drunk to know what i was doing which only happened like once or twice im told)

anyways i come back to england about a week and a half ago now with alot of messages on my email and on my phone. they all say the same thing. emilys had been cheating on me.
there was even pics on the phone message of her being caught kissing other guys. the worst part is she doesnt drink that much so i cant see any excuse.

i text her 2 days after i got back and say how my friends been cheated on and split up with his girlfriend and how i didnt want to lose her in a last effort to get her to at least admit things happened so we could work out a way to fix the relationship. she completly blanks it and turns it into a joke changing the subject almost immediatly.

so the next day i tell her to say we need to talk. i get her on msn and tell her what ive found out and how i want to end it with her. after a long talk she drops this line 'my gran died when you were on holiday i was really upset'. FOR ****S SAKE WOMEN YOU WONDER WHY WE ARE IN A FAILING RELATIONSHIP IVE BEEN BACK IN THE COUNTRY FOR 3 DAYS AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW THIS HAD HAPPENED. IF THERES NO ****ING COMMUNICATION THEN WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO. i left it before shouting that with the lines lets just be friends.

heh it is what they say on the tv.

so now i have her constantly calling me, trying to talk to me like nothing has happened and i keep seeing her wherever i go. what the hell do i do with my now turned stalker ex girlfriend
[23:42:56] <SkyHead> Keep your fleets
[23:43:02] <SkyHead> Keep your faith
[23:43:08] <SkyHead> Keep your anti 1up spirit

-retired 1up MO-
steve is offline   Reply With Quote