View Single Post
Unread 2 Aug 2006, 10:07   #55
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Whats the stupidest argument you've ever had?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
But could we feed 30 billion Americans? 30 billion Idimmus?
Sure, but I suspect they're talking about 30bn people at UN calorie RDA levels or whatever.
Probably not but I imagine we could feed 6 billion. Thanks to various technological marvels arable land can be created out of effective desert! Or obviously vice versa as demonstrated in various areas across the face of the planet by assholes who haven't managed to move beyond slash and burn agricultural methods.

Edit: The problem here of course is that it's very expensive. One of the more successful arablisation (I made that up!) projects has been in Israel over the past sixty years, using desalinization plants to irrigate coastal areas. Which sort of shows that unless politics gets behind it's unlikely to take off.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 2 Aug 2006 at 10:13.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote