View Single Post
Unread 26 Nov 2006, 17:28   #42
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: GD Christmas Meet!

OK chumps - this is definitely going to be on Saturday 9th December. For those of you who can't make it, I'm really sorry, but I'm busy both other weekends and seeing as I'm "organising" it I think that's a deciding factor! Unlucky!

Now are people THAT concerned about going for a decent lunch somewhere?
I had a pub lunch (perhaps christmas orientated with a roast!) in mind, as it doesn't require bookings and is relatively cheap (usually). I expect most of you want the same thing, but I'm just checking.