View Single Post
Unread 11 Nov 2006, 14:24   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
GD Christmas Meet!

'Tis the season to be jolly! And meet up with your fellow strange internetters!

I'd like a GD Christmas meet before the New Year.

Firstly it should be in December.

Secondly it should be in London.

Saturday 9th December! (unless loads of people can't make that, then I'll maybe consider changing the dates - doubtful though)

Now what would people like to do?

I thought it might be cool to go for some sort of Christmassy lunch somewhere on the Saturday, perhaps in a pub. Then spend a bit longer in that pub before maybe moving onto one or two others. End up at a club/bar at the end.

I will consult with other London social-goers (read: yahwe) for locations - somewhere nice but cheap would be the order of the day.

So, who can make it? And what do you think of the plan? Anyone got better ideas?