View Single Post
Unread 14 Jul 2011, 08:38   #74
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all
Re: Declaration of War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Incidentally, it was tongue in cheek. I knew you wouldnt accept cause that woudld dispel the myth that you are the best when you got your asses handed back to you on a plate

your argument against went like this...

Forest> 1 v 1 I dare you but I guess you will bottle it
Apprime> that can never be arranged or we would
Forest> I can have it arranged in 2 hours
Apprime> oh no but that wouldnt be fair
Forest> we can remove some scores to make it fair
Apprime> oh no you hit us so we need to hit you in a block now, even though we keep telling you how we are the best

TBH you sound like I did when RB was dead and only had 20 members left and I was off declaring war on Legion

Chickens
Hahahahahah, I like how you quote on your other 2, but for this "argument" you can't seem to quote what was said....like has been previously stated, CT have a big value lead on Apprime, why is it only now you want a 1 vs 1 vs apprime, maybe its because you are the "chickens" who wont face apprime 1 v 1 from the start when all you have on us is number of members, which will always be the case.

Apprime get twatted, yes in part because of the arrogance of their members, but also because you know they are the biggest threat to anyone who wants #1 alliance.....
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote