View Single Post
Unread 14 Jul 2011, 06:52   #72
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Declaration of War

I know I said I wouldnt post but it always was pure comic to reply to max

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
APP never said pre-round or when the round began to nap CT or ruin their round. We knew there will be a block against APP like in every round, then we found out CT joined that block aswell. Since last round we took omega out for them and gave them roundwin we felt annoyed. So... there has been block against app for most of the round and yes we said CT will pay. BUT to see forest here asking APP to backoff and let ct fiight TGV..... LOL . and then saying app are fencers LOL.
I dont ahve the quote of the exact words where that was said as i didnt log at the time but I found this...
[18:21] <Vamp> we ooffered them win
[18:21] <Vamp> and now they lost it
[18:21] <Vamp> cause they are stubborn
[18:21] <Forest_out> nah
[18:22] <Forest_out> if someoen had come to you and said 'we offer you the win or ruin your round' what would you have said?
[18:22] <Forest_out> thats not stubborn, thats pride
[18:22] <Vamp> loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
[18:22] <Vamp> ct?
[18:22] <Vamp> pride?
[18:22] <Vamp> wtf u on?
[18:22] <Vamp> ask last rnd who gave them win

Quote:
have u been playing this round pal? and why do u ask now for app to fight ct 1 on 1? because for most of the round it has been 5/6 vs APP. Didnt u see it coming that if u join a block against app, we might take revenge later? there is no 1 vs 1, not when u have been part of a block. Next time make wise decisions.
It has never ever been 5/6 v apprime. You had xvx/oddr among others hitting us, in joint attacks. I personally handled dc calls for fleet catches of app/xvx/oddr attacking ships

[19:04] <Forest_afk> and it was never a three v one thing either, cause you brought your little puppets in
[19:04] <Templar> sounds like a good reason tbh
[19:04] <Forest_afk> no, thats not what apprime said
[19:04] <Baddars> apprime brought 4 puppets to the table to hit DLR :P
[19:04] <Templar> we always bring puppets
[19:04] <Templar> like everyone else
[19:04] <Templar> plus i kinda like puppets

Quote:
its not arrogant of us to say u will get what u deserve. Its logic my friend.
You assume this is over. All you guys are doing is making sure you get twatted next round too.
Funny really, I heard you have three aims
1) top planet
2) top galaxy
3) to decide who wins the round

i know there is time lef but so far you look like achieving none of them
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote