View Single Post
Unread 31 Aug 2007, 15:13   #36
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: changing the age of legal smoking

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
What a bit like your post, magic stuff there phang. As always you are raising the bar on the internet.
ice burn

Quote:
You would think so, but people are a little anal about giving 15 year olds alcohol, yet a 15 year old can quite easily make a phone call and order some drugs. There aren't alcohol dealers, simply because you wouldn't make any slash enough money out of it to make it worth breaking the law.
And yet when I was 15-16, house parties always were miraculously full of booze. I don't know if things were different for you but I've never encountered a 16-year-old with real difficulties getting hold of alcohol for a party.

Quote:
The same with cigarettes. How would say a 15 year old get a pack of cigarettes? But some weed, sure no problem.
What, have you never been approached outside a Londis or whatever by a kid offering a fiver for some L&Bs?

Quote:
I hope you see which angle I am taking.
I do, it's just complete arse.

Quote:
For something to be sold illegally, ie drugs there needs to be enough profit to make it worthwhile to sell. Drug dealers don't have an age limit. But why would people sell alcohol/cigarettes to people underage when it's illegal and very little profit involved.
Well, the illegal aspect obviously doesn't matter; and the only reason there wouldnt be much profit is because buying smirnoff ice as a sideline probably won't be that profitable given the ease of acquiring it for underage drinkers.

Quote:
Also bar a few families I don't know many parents who would buy their 16 year old kid a pack of cigarettes, nor do I know many parents who buy their kids a bottle of vodka.
Cigarettes you'd ask a friend's brother or something more likely, but I'm seriously amazed your, and apparently so many of your friends', parents were notably puritanical about alcohol.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote