View Single Post
Unread 31 Aug 2007, 00:43   #19
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: changing the age of legal smoking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
yeah what i am asking for is a statutory instrument. they look like mini acts of parliament and are numbered like this - SI/2468698 etc.

I can see that the health act 2006 gives the minister (secretary of state) the power to amend the law but what i can't see is when the SoS actually has done.

I just like proof
From what I can tell such an order hasn't been laid yet, so presumably it will be soonish.