View Single Post
Unread 30 Aug 2007, 21:51   #10
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: changing the age of legal smoking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith

that from that site on the campiagn bit

i heard about it in May from a trade magazine cos i work in an off licence , we've had no word from head office about the change at all!

yeah what i am asking for is a statutory instrument. they look like mini acts of parliament and are numbered like this - SI/2468698 etc.

I can see that the health act 2006 gives the minister (secretary of state) the power to amend the law but what i can't see is when the SoS actually has done.

I just like proof