View Single Post
Unread 30 Aug 2007, 21:41   #7
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: changing the age of legal smoking

I'm not sceptical, i'm just a lawyer.

the health act 2006 said:

13 Power to amend age for sale of tobacco etc.
(1) The Secretary of State may from time to time by order amend the following
enactments by substituting, in each place where a person’s age is specified, a
different age specified in the order—
(a) section 7 of the Children and Young Persons Act 1933 (c. 12) (sale of
tobacco etc. to persons under 16),
(b) section 4 of the Children and Young Persons (Protection from Tobacco)
Act 1991 (c. 23) (display of warning statements in retail premises and
on vending machines).
(2) But the age specified in an order under subsection (1) may not be lower than 16
or higher than 18.

I am unaware of any "order by the secretary of state" i.e. a relevant statutory instrument which has so far been enacted.

I will say candidly that it would not surprise me if one existed - no one reads statutory instruments ... no one

However i would expect more publicity if one were passed - what else is the media for?