View Single Post
Unread 26 May 2006, 10:29   #11
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: [Games] For those of you waiting for Supreme Commander

That vid reminds me of some particularly awesome recordings of Total Annihilation games I still have from ages past.

It looks much prettier to be sure. I can envisage bigger battles with far more units if Chris Taylor is thinking in terms of the TA scale. Gamers like Picard0h (ex #1 ranked TA player) used to frequently churn out well over five hundred units in any given battle, multitasking perhaps twenty or thirty factories to constantly supply his fronts. Games on that sort of scale sometimes took us hours to play though and would usualy end with him launching waves of lagged nukes past my missle shield.

I'm really looking forward to repeating those halcyon days. Hopefully Supcom will give us a chance to rehash some of it.