View Single Post
Unread 20 Dec 2007, 09:10   #24
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
Re: brave man died along whit the time we had the time all of it

now i am english and completely understand that english grammer is a terribly hard thing to learn and mistakes by non speakers should be tolerated but..

I have a member who was orginally native asian, has moved from Hong Kong to holland and has learned that language and still has managed to learn what i would concider excellent english and is still trying to correct his grammer to this day so he can blog in english.
I've had other members who's skills in english have not been good and via irc they have made great efforts to get better, and in the end have been able to construct if not perfect but understandable sentances.
Bbud2 seems to have made no effort at all to make improvements or asked for help.
I completely understand furballs frustration, if you want to be part of a community in which the 1st laungauge is one you dont know that well, you make an effort to make sense in that langauge.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote