View Single Post
Unread 18 Dec 2007, 14:53   #1
Bbud2
Banned

Bbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really nice
Angry brave man died along whit the time we had the time all of it

I delete several posts every day by you because they are completely irrelevant.

I have been besieged by calls from other users to ban you. I don't want to do that. However, my patience is now wearing thin and I shall have to ask you to fulfil a list of requirements.

1) All posts to be on-topic and relevant to the active discussions in the thread that they're in.

2) No mention of lokken or anyone/anything else from the days of BlueTuba. Everyone is sick of it and no-one cares.

3) Spell-check all of your posts to try to make them understandable. I realise that English may not be your first language but this is an English-language forum. Many other users here do not have English as their native language, yet manage fine. If the only way for you to produce understandable posts is for someone who speaks fluent English to read them first, then do that.

been for nearly 2 month , over than 8 years yearly pa ship chek , so if i come around i will insinuate thing , i will not make gramar chek unless you can put a tread that would be something else than a waste of time .(i get 5-10 gramar on 100 word) been whriting that already good . P.S. you had a spyware pa that infected pc before .

by reading all tread i can see answer on the side so am good , am not speaking to evry1 , but in time you should figure it out .

we are not in high school , i will not whrite my insult directly but i will ue so retoric action . such as this tread actualy mean :

burn in heel you jack ass , i do not like to be directly spoken unless you say hi how are you , defence attack , retal . i did like won a round , ya so what i didnt really played it either . ya multied in past who care i didnt use a proxy to change the look of my pc so i can get 10 account and bring allaince to top 100 .
If you cannot answer a tread nicely and need to vote me out its up to you .
but if you cannot look over a tread that mean you actualy think the forum is your theyr for . kick ban me , or kill the forum like what happen in some allaince .

now if it is only the way i speak to you , well remeber that the meat in front of you get slain , ppl like do it . you feeded , gave water , like the rabbit i had .so that is about how i can see anyone that will not speak is mind. brake em if you want theyr is 31 of em , i got 1 removed to many cs is bad for the bak.

i will not really start of girl matter wich might be in aim atm . but personaly i do not share human contact that much because after a while i usualy see that the only thing nic i can do if f you , since conversation and game playing person do not seem to be around me , or some mistical power make the dum.

i highly advice you to delete this , i be gone for a few time dont really have nothing else to say that the way you can shape the next round , i took the time to speak to make something to read , small mostly funny tread was what i ment .

i dont see hat was funny about fubal mail so i care to post here .
i knew lokken , spinner, phil , zokum , i saw assasin been born , kinda got use to your kind ... still used to be more usefull bak then , i know am old but ....

reason i answer newt about multing i beta i was making a point and theyr for shouldnt have been earsed .
Bbud2 is offline   Reply With Quote