Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 19:40   #130
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Re: The BNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go View Post
So, you're against us having an army then? Thank god you weren't running the country in pre-1918. I bet you really despise those D-Day veterans that the press keeps idolising too. ****ing murdering wankers.

Quote:
A number of soldiers have been prosecuted in recent history. Very few of the rank and file but really it just depends on the moral stance of whatever countries currently dominate international affairs.
Hey, if one of those soldiers, for example, killed an iraqi for no reason - they would be murderers (jsut like me walking down the street and killing someone would make me a murderer) - and they would be prosecuted. Infact, I'm sure there was something like that which happened in Iraq?

Maybe 0.01% of the army does stuff like that - thus the other 99.99% should be thought of in the same bracket?
newt is offline   Reply With Quote