Thread: new stats
View Single Post
Unread 25 Jun 2005, 00:56   #48
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: new stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
Yes, in the beta I changed it (and a few other names, because while I still quite happily remember a harpy (fi) / gryphon + phoenix (co) / chimera (fr) / drake + peg (de) setup, and so on, a lot of people are used to names from last round. The same with when the beetle and spider were fi, scarab + roach + defender were co, etc
I remember those days

If I'm not keen on the names of ships when we get to the public beta, I'll pm you/Sovereign with suggestions