View Single Post
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 19:28   #432
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about
Re: ICE9: The Secret War

AK, MC, UQ
ooc// but half-light certainly isn't, AK. If any of you get caught in EMP radius, you'll really get screwed up. In all likelihood you'll be put unconcious, but it's possible you'll just get drained of bio energy, and thus your 'I' Techs will become inopporable until you get some fresh energy into your system. //ooc

*Further searching and detailed scanning reveals several sewage pipes, air vents and the like. The vents are all to small to crawl through, but the pipes are just about large enough to crawl through, if you don't mind going head first through a stream of sewage. It seems UQ hit on a good idea when looking for a secret entrance through, as there is a small patch of ground about fifty metres from the compound that registers on electromag sensors. Further information though, is impossible to determine while in flight. You are now under five minutes from the target.*

Adam
Type: 'I' Agent
Identity: Paris
Enhancements: Extreme Speed, Extreme Agility, Extreme Strength
History: One of the first 'I' enhanced people ever to show up, and consequently one of the most powerful. Known only as Paris, this woman has been steadily been growing more powerful and has been observed in Cairo, Metallis, Shinitama, Ogunsburg and most recently Verglace. All these locations except the last have been subsequantly linked to FIRE3 operations, and it is believed that she is a seniro figure in the organisation. Since no one has ever been able to question her, anything more than this would be mere speculation.
Allegiance: Confirmed FIRE3 Agent
Requested Status: DOA (Dead or alive)

*Trevelyan's team are aquitting themselves well, with Carragher speeding towards the downed Walker, and taking out two guards with outstretched arms as he runs past them. Though Walker does appear to be bleeding somewhat, the odd twitch proves that he is in fact still alive. Carragher engages an agent that was making for his incapacitated colleague, which you recognise as the one that used the stone skin ability earlier. Yamen and Trevelyan himself are efficiently demolishing the remaining guards, while the last of the FIRE3 agents simply stands by watching. While this seems a little odd, you are more concerned with Paris, who matches your close combat moves perfectly, before adding in a few attacks of her own that could crack permacrete. You soon realise that nothing has changed since Verglace, she still is extremely powerful, and it seems unlikely that you can take her on your own...*

Wraith
*The map flashes up in front of one of your eyes. Some helpful soul back at Tauros had even thought to link it up to ICE9's thermal imagers, so the positions of those people wandering about the facillity are marked on for you. Quickly, you locate a changing room near the entrance, obviously placed there so people coming in to work could access their work clothes easily.*

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics

Last edited by Planetkiller II; 4 Jul 2004 at 18:05.
Planetkiller II is offline   Reply With Quote