View Single Post
Unread 15 Apr 2008, 18:50   #50
Zaejii
This Space for Rent

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of
Re: Denial > ND+Jenova?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX
lol, it wasnt evident it was a joke, why wud u blow up and kick everyone from gal channel.. cos that ISNT funny.. You guys were mostly useless anyway, BA was rarely even in the gal channel and no i had no input in getting Foxman to exile at all, I did however enjoy the attention in ur gal name. We (Denial) hit ur gal about 3 nights after i exiled, cos u had roids, nothing more, nothing less, cant comment for CT/NoX. And I think u shud let my members decide what type of leader I am, since u have no idea, ty.
need i remind you that you were the GC, and there was never an exile vote started the entire round before you exiled? sure, blame everyone else again for your faults. whenever we all were on - you were either inactive or didn't want to exile anyone.

and yes, kicking people is a joke. you ever go to #transcendancy and see the random CBA bashings? its a joke. apparently one that you can't take. when you self exiled we were the only two on. the tick before had at least 5 people on. you should really do exiles when people are around instead of waiting then throwing a hissy fit about people not being on when you want them to. PA isn't more than just a game for some of us.