Thread: Silent Night
View Single Post
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 23:56   #42
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

dragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to all
Re: Silent Night

Stumbling t0 her feet, she reaches ar0und t0 feel the damage the blade had caused. The h0le sh0ckingly large f0r an injury f0r her t0 survive. Feeling a dampness 0f bl00d ab0ut the w0und she glances ar0und f0r a scrap 0f cl0th the bind the w0und. Finding n0ne she sighs and pr0ceeds t0 rip 0ff a strip 0f her sleeve that was least muddy. Slipping it beneath her her arm0ur, she ties it ar0und her b0dy putting s0me pressure 0n the w0und. Glancing at the rest 0f her sleeve n0w l00sely fl0wing, she pulls 0ff an0ther strip t0 wipe clean her face. Muddy water was n0t the m0st pleasant thing t0 have dry 0n y0ur face when y0u are trying t0 see. Her sight clear she sp0ts the weap0n she pulled fr0m her back. Bending 0ver she picks it up, speaking s0ftly t0 herself and t0 the weap0n.

"Y0u were nearly my death and n0w y0u will be the pr0tect0r 0f my life."

She h0lds the staff in her hand feeling its weight. Taking t0 it immediately, she finds herself twirling it unc0nci0usly bef0re placing its unbladed end in the gr0und t0 lean against it.

Taking a deep breath she gazes ar0und again, sp0tting a huge p00l 0f bl00d t0 her left. That didnt c0me fr0m me thats f0r sure. she thinks t0 herself. But fr0m wh0?

Feeling a little uneasy ab0ut that much unexplained bl00d she turns t0 her right. Sp0tting an0ther w0man near her, (Avenger) she decides t0 take a chance and risk any danger there might be fr0m the 0thers, at least she had a weap0n if all else failed. Calling 0ut t0 her, her v0ice cracking at first fr0m the m0uth full 0f muddy water.

"Hey! D0 y0u kn0w where we are 0r why we are here."

She waits f0r an answer and she glances t0ward the building that was strangely familiar.

* tiger uses the ultimate way in, trough the water pipes
* Shadowhawk idly points out that this is #rpgal, the pipes are probably blocked from all the bs that you come up with.
dragonsjem is offline   Reply With Quote