Thread: Silent Night
View Single Post
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 13:03   #31
Darkling
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Darkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to beholdDarkling is a splendid one to behold
Re: Silent Night

Regaing some of his composure, enough to stand upright with some unease about his odd soroundings. Feeling the blood dried into breable crust into his white hair, a visible disatified frown coming voer his face at the whole confusion in the air at the moment. Seeing that most of the others around had stared recovering themselves, some walking about freely catching sight of a rusted dagger not far from where he lay. Only able to assume it somhow belonged to him taking it regardless, it could prove usfull even if it did not belong to himself.

Walking alone the side of the building to get a better sight of the area, the various pools of blood littering the floor or staining the grass rather casuing a disconserting feeling to look at them. Almost bumping into somone with a large axe within their grasp due to his lapse in focus, swirving his body around them with a quick precise grace about his steps. Looking at the man and his various weapons, easly standing at a tall height and having a young look about him.
"Sorry about that, did not mean to hit you or anyhting just dazed for a few seconds there."

Putting the sheated tachi within easy reach around his wasit, using a basic old looking belt finding all rather to convient clip to place the blade enforcing the belif it could be his sword after all. Holstering the knife away in a open sheath dangling from the belt to his left side, pretty much confirming that one as well.
"Seems like there was quite a fight here, one I sadly belive I might of bene involved in. Though what I am doing now after it all is still a mystery"
Speaking aloud directred at no one in particualr but himself.
Darkling is offline   Reply With Quote