Thread: Doom
View Single Post
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 03:25   #298
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough
Re: Doom

Ladies and Gentlemen....

I figure I owe you all an explanation as to my lack of DM'ing.

Back in Feburary, I was asked by a fairly large company to co-op with them. A Co-Op is a program with my university here where I would work for a company for experience, and get paid, and these Co-Op's are required for graduation.

Now, this company said I would start early March when they made the offer, so I figured it was all good. I decided to take a vacation to relax and do some things, like this thread. However, then things started to change. I was told my start date would be "two more weeks", and this kept happening. Finally, as of THIS month, they finall gave me a start date, but load and behold, I got the "two more weeks" once again. Basically I and my department said screw it to the company, and since then I have been working on finding a full-time job for graduation.

Due to the stress of this job hunt and the various people coming down with computer troubles, and my depression that came with this situation, this thread has.... died. However, I intend to make it up to you. As of now, I'm working on Doom 2 thread, which I aim to keep DM'ing.

My apologizes about this.
Bakan is offline   Reply With Quote