View Single Post
Unread 5 May 2003, 12:06   #45
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Danae
Why?
It doesn't matter where you live. Are you saying I can't support Real Madrid, Ajax or Celtic?
Why?!
Glasgow Celtic
Real Madrid
Ajax Amsterdam

Clubs are set up with stadiums in places. You should support your local team.

He supports man utd because they are successful. Whatever "i always have" or "they were the first team i saw" or "my dad did" excuse always boils down to the fact they were successful.

Football as a sport is dying because of
a/ High wages
b/ Glory hunting supporters not supporting their local team who subsequently get incredibly poor / flirt with bankrupcy.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote