View Single Post
Unread 18 Dec 2009, 16:08   #347
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 34 officially over

What does vast actually mean by the way? I'd be staggered if more than ~5% of the t8 alliances are actively cheating in the account-sharing/multiing way you seem to talk about. Farming slightly higher but definitely not more than 10%. Although this might be a topic for the other thread!

I'm sure there are people happy Ascendancy didn't win. I'd say there are tons of them in fact. I imagine there are plenty of people who are happy elviz didn't win as well. That doesn't mean those people went into the round with the goal of ensuring he didn't finish #1. Better to look at what actually happened and if the block's goal actually was to make sure Ascendancy didn't win they went about in the most ****tarded way imaginable (mainly by hitting alliances which weren't ascendancy). Now, although my opinion of most alliance HCs isn't that high these days, I doubt they're so stupid they can't work out that an alliance is less likely to win if you hit them instead of not hitting them.

I think you're completely delusional by the way, where the hell are all these cheaters or HCs who were happy to finish ****ing last as long as ascendancy didn't win?