View Single Post
Unread 13 Feb 2008, 19:59   #47
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Tramps Tramps Tramps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
quite a few of these 'tramps' arent genuinely homeless half of the time.
Leaving aside the point about buskers this is a confusing statement. Being homeless means different things depending on the context. If you are kipping on someone's sofa temporarily but they've made it clear they want you to leave soon, that's hardly any sort of "home" is it?

The number of people who end up sleeping rough is relative low in England - I think the CLG's stat was 500 at any one time (obviously one is too many) but of those 500 are going to be a bunch of people who have somewhere to stay sometimes, or maybe they had an arrangement and fell out with the people there or whatever.

So yeah, people who say "I've got no where at all to sleep tonight" might be exaggerating - it's difficult to tell. But I doubt many of them have a genuine home (where they have some sort of protected secure right to occupy and they're not at risk of being evicted or whatnot) is probably very low. Except for the guy with the porsche/jag/landrover that everyone seems to have met. What I don't understand about that particular guy is that for an obviously highly successful scammer, he doesn't half boast about his wealth a lot...
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote