View Single Post
Unread 4 Apr 2008, 12:29   #13
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Random as 6th Race?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DW]Entropy
And for people who are torn between all the races or just dont care, then its simple...just pick Random
I suppose the only bad thing will be that people will go "well I got to rank xyz but I went random - that makes me better than you even if you did have a higher rank than me cos I was a different race to normal".

Think i lie? Just you wait .
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote