Thread: Mehh
View Single Post
Unread 16 Sep 2010, 12:34   #161
Provider
Smurf Forever

Provider is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Mehh

We all got our roids from the same universe Kenny.. So where did you get your roids from then? Even more funny, you know we shared an attack channel and we setup attacks every night together (eventho you were never in that channel). You even sold out your own galaxies for us to roid (which was a nice offer offcourse to get some easy apprime roids) But i guess you dont know this because you werent there....

Why did you break your and sun_Tzu, lordn's word based on a log where you read that we would go against NFI. Again why would we go against NFI this late?

Why were you removing Amon from some channels the night before.. (And Berten and you still claim you got the log in the morning so what were you planning the night before)

Why didnt you backup CT properly. We were ptargetting apprime the night CT got heavy heavy incoming. Did you hit asc or just sit and watch. (and we werent even napped with CT).

Quote:
13:59 Kenny Basically, I know that unimatrix/digitalzero (at least) have been approaching other alliances to see about rallying enough support to turn on NFI
13:59 Kenny (Let's not argue over this, as I've had people tell me)
14:00 Kenny You had an offer 10 days ago to have the support of the entire universe in hitting NFI
14:00 Kenny which at the time you refused
14:01 Kenny Now however I've been pasted logs showing dz and um approaching people with the hope of reviving previous offer
Again why would we go against NFI this late? And why would we let a non hc member do the talk for us (unimatrix).. Dont hide behind "ND bullies" etc etc.

lol you didnt even dare to talk to an HC member to cancel the nap eventho two were online. so you used a normal member with some access to deliver the message.

nha in the end its a weak story. And again, Amon and I wouldnt have allowed the NFI nap to break so no matter what talks you see its empty talks.

-=Caliban [ND HC]=-

rnd 3: If I only could remember - GIA HC/TGS
rnd 4: [30:14:3] (smurfs) - Fury/TGS HC || rnd 5: [21:4:16] (gauls) - TGS HC / WPO
rnd 6: [1:2:4] (LotR) - WP HC || rnd 7: [22:8:9] - WP HC
rnd 8: [55:8:9] - WP HC || rnd 9: [11:10:8] - WP HC || rnd 9,5: [x:y:z] -
WP HC rnd 10,11,12 etc cant be assed anymore to write it down here.
rnd 35, 36. 37: ND

Proud to be a Wolf in [WolfPack]
Provider is offline   Reply With Quote