View Single Post
Unread 28 Jan 2008, 18:59   #26
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: MM's Mid-Life Crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
The discovery that one of my long time school friends had gotten married, had a baby was a shock at first. Moreso because he didn't seem likely to be getting involved in many relationships let alone full blown marriage.

Later other people I know followed suite, but as much as I'd like to believe they found their one true love so early in life I am more inclined to think the circumstances of their marriages were a little less fairy-tale (ie knocked her up so I better marry her).

Once again I'm only too happy for them if they really are at that apex in their lives, but for the most part they are poor (maxed out C/C debts and loans), constantly stressed, have no social life and spend whatever spare time they do indulge in boozing their life away.
This happened to some of my old school friend when I was 16.

Well, except for the marriage bit.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote