View Single Post
Unread 28 Jan 2008, 12:29   #25
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MM's Mid-Life Crisis

The discovery that one of my long time school friends had gotten married, had a baby was a shock at first. Moreso because he didn't seem likely to be getting involved in many relationships let alone full blown marriage.

Later other people I know followed suite, but as much as I'd like to believe they found their one true love so early in life I am more inclined to think the circumstances of their marriages were a little less fairy-tale (ie knocked her up so I better marry her).

Once again I'm only too happy for them if they really are at that apex in their lives, but for the most part they are poor (maxed out C/C debts and loans), constantly stressed, have no social life and spend whatever spare time they do indulge in boozing their life away.