Thread: Exercise
View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2005, 09:29   #10
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Exercise

I go to the gym 4 times a week normally. I tend to do either 5k on the rowing machine or 5 miles on the tredmill then 45 minutes on various weight machines. I used to do more cardiovascular exercise but i'm not in training for a half-marathon now so i simply cant be arsed. I just do the weights to try and build myself up a bit because i'm only a pretty small build, i'm not aiming to be the next Arnie.

Last edited by JC; 7 May 2005 at 12:35.
JC is offline   Reply With Quote