Thread: Doom Movie
View Single Post
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 15:59   #7
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Doom Movie

From that it looks like a shit film that's ripped off Alien 2.
Now they could be using that whole 'hell' thing but it doesn't seem like it. So they have The Rock (Dwyane) and a bunch of soldiers running around killing alien/hell spawn type creatures. Probably will be as shit as Doom 3.