Thread: I am 18 today!
View Single Post
Unread 13 Apr 2006, 00:50   #34
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: I am 18 today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Congratulations. I tried to remember when I was 18. I could not. Thus, I suggest you note this down in some fashion where you can go back and remind yourself what it was like someday.
A few weeks ago, a letter from my old school bumped down in my mailbox. It turned out to be a letter from a 15 year old Snurx!
My god I was young, naive and stupid back then
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote