View Single Post
Unread 6 May 2009, 13:31   #15
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: OOGOOA defence / support planets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
So you are claiming they were cheating then? The asc planets seem to be active aswell, and only got certain types of ships. That being said, I dont think there is much cheating going on in asc.
I'm not accusing anyone of cheating at all. I seem to remember 1up players going on about how these planets were multis and stuff and thought that maybe the MH decided that they were multis but didn't have proof or something. I think I read something to that effect the last time this discussion was brought up. I could just be imagining things though.