View Single Post
Unread 7 Aug 2007, 17:46   #14
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Women's American ballthing

I don't know... the few times I've seen womans rugby/ football / hockey they seem to not be too bad. If you told my housemate from York that girls football was all slow and boring, she'd probably attack you with a hockey stick (she was captain of one of the womens football teams at York).

However, I can't see how this touch rugby-type game is that violent. Kudos to the women for having more guts than the men though.