View Single Post
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 14:38   #34
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football]Celtic

I dont know whether Bellamy will stay or not, i'm just happy we had him for as long as we did even if he does go, because he's given us a real chance of the retaining the title in a season where it felt like we were going to get nothing.

(I say all this, i think the furthest behind we've been all season is 2 points.. or 4 or 5 points with us having a game in hand, but thats scottish league football for you).

If he can provide us with a bit of magic next week, and we could SOMEHOW win at Castle Greyskull (Ibrox), i couldnt even see us managing to **** it up.

I advise all english folk to watch next weeks old firm btw. **** arsenal chelsea midweek, this is the biggest game there is till the champions league semi finals.

Also on the wages situation id have to say whoever's right, and whoever's wrong, Celtic have some serious ****ing issues to sort out. We bought Didier Agathe from hibs for what, 90k? I heard he gets something like 25-30k a week. How can a ****ing hibs player possibly command that amount of money at celtic, especially given his performances?

Balde only signed a new contract because we probably did give in to his 40k a week demands.

Players like Sutton, Petrov, Hartson, Bellamy - i have no problem paying them over the odds because any of them are good enough to slot into most good premiership teams, so we have to give them an incentive to travel to Caledonian stadium rather than Anfield.

it amazes me, we're one of the biggest clubs in the world, with an unwaivering support, we're about as merchandisable as it gets thanks to the distinctive colours, the irish connection, etc etc, and we don't have a dime to spend, a team worth talking about, training facilities to meet the 21st century... Rangers are in so much more debt than us, are a smaller club than us, but every season they sign, sign sign. It doesnt matter who wins the league each year, when the new season starts, celtic are always the underdogs - we field the same old clapped out players against the new foreign legion of 8 or 9 stars Rangers bring in every season.. if we win this year, we've ground out another year out of nothing.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote