View Single Post
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 18:49   #26
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football]Celtic

Boumsong is appalling. Some of the money Newcastle paid rangers quite clearly went into a "Graeme Souness retirement fund" because he's not worth £1 million. Which just makes me more pissed off at how good a deal the huns got.

As to celtic, i don't ****ing know. I think signing players from the SPL is embarrassing, usually, it shows an incredible lack of ambition if we're to attempt to achieve anything in europe. Valgaeren was good when he came, so was Mjallby, so was Balde. We need more signings like them, from nowhere etc. Unfortunately Celtic have a scouting network that resembles my local Cubs. Dib-dab-dib.

For now i'd like to see us concentrate on getting Bellamy. Without him, we wouldn't have a chance of winning the league, he's by far and away the best player in Scotland, (and much better than almost all of the forwards in england for that matter too). Atm we're scoring more than we're letting in usually, its not ideal, but without Bellamy we'd lose games to nil at the moment, which is much more worrying

Also, Great to see Quinn and O'Neill arguing. Just what we need, an argument to push the best manager we've had in my lifetime out of the club.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote