View Single Post
Unread 6 May 2008, 15:22   #1
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
"Hidden" production issue, and general change of Production

First of all I d like to say that I personally use this feature, to add 100 ships to my order a good 50 times to get my production 50 ticks further away.
You can keep doing this forever, and just do it the tick before you land your attacks, which makes it V hard if not impossible to completely be able to see how much a planet got in hidden.

Also, the only way to actually check this is through sandmans... Do we really expect new players to check an external site to see if their target got ships -hidden- in production? If we do, then there should be a link on overview, and a guide to tell them how to do it in the manual.

As I said, I use this feature, I like it. But I know there are so many which ruins their rounds by twats like me which got more value in hidden than they got ingame. ( I actually do :/ )
Do we really hope that these players will continue to play after loosing all their ships, even after doing "everything" correct? They might have Planetscanned us first, checked for res, then AUd us, to see if they can attack us. Then they JGP us and see no defence. how should they know people can have this hidden? Even experienced players burn themselves on this quite often, and it might make them quit.

How should it be?

Well, there have been two ways afaik of how production has worked quite well in PA.

r1- r9.5
r10 - rx.

Dont really remember when they changed from the racial and government based system to the current one.

Both of these worked perfectly fine! ( I prefered the r1 - r9.5 )
Why was it changed?

Are there any good arguments, cept from it being fun to **** people with ur hidden production, as to why we use the current setup?

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote