Thread: Turkish Delight
View Single Post
Unread 29 Apr 2007, 13:58   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Turkish Delight

This may be an urban legend that many have heard before. But last night I was chatting to my friend and he regaled me this terrible story.

Sun, Sex, Sea and Sambuca.

What more would one want on a beach Holiday to Turkey. Beautiful beaches, cheap food, cheap drunk and clubs open until sunrise. It has it all.

This girl, we shall call here Becky went to Turkey for 2 weeks. She went with the girlies. You know how it goes, girls holiday, all they want to do is bitch about people and probably have sex. I can only guess.

Becky is in a club, she is pretty fit, but back at home has a repuation for giving out a bit too easily. Doesn't matter though, these guys in the club don't know that.

She shakes her ass like beyonce and moves her hips like beyonce. Heck after a couple of beers she looks good.

She meets turkish. Turkish is the turk. His family own a local restaurant. He is a bit of a looker. Tall, dark, handsome, all of that bollacks.

They have a little dance, a little boggie. Then they get down to it.

They have sex. Yes **** me, two adults have sex.

Like rabbits. For the rest of the two weeks they are with each other all the time. She is slowly falling in love. This guy is better than a holiday romance. He is amazing.

She even meets his family and has a meal with them. They aren't weirdos. Their house has air conditioning, that means they must have some money right.

Things are going well, but alas her holiday is about to end.

14 days and 14 nights of happiness. What more could she want.

Just before she left, she went for a meal with Turkish. One last romantic meal.

He gave her a present. It was a box, tied up with a ribbon. He told her, whatever you do, don't open it up until you are on the plane.

She promised she would open it on the plane, and was upset she was leaving this amazing guy to head back to rainy blighty. Already in her mind she was thinking about what she could do with her life, she could move to Turkey, or he could move to England. Yes their were options.

It's 3.40am. The flight back to Gatwick is boarding. She picks up her box and walks onto the plane. Her girlfriends quickly fall asleep, but she has the present she wants to open.

About half an hour into the flight everyone is asleep. It's deadly silent.

She pulls the ribbon, and it loosens and drops to the floor. Slowly she pulls off the lid. There is another box inside this box. Puzzled, she opens this new box.

Inside is a minuture coffin. Something isn't right, a coffin, in a present, romantic. What the...

She opens up the coffin. Inside is a card.

It reads:

"Welcome to the HIV club."