View Single Post
Unread 9 Jul 2011, 14:59   #34
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: TGNBV (The Galatic Nap and Bash Vikings) ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnate View Post
ok well firstly, i didnt realise we have to get your permission to do things with our alliance that are nothing to do with you. if you had a nap with #oracle that is between you and them. they asked to join us to have a bit more fun and we like the players there so said fine.

in future i will be certain to check with you before i decide anything that has **** all to do with you.

can you let me have my planet and ruler name for next round now please?
As I said in my initial comment, which might have failed to catch your attention, it was mainly me speculating on the causes for this "mini" war.