Thread: Valentines
View Single Post
Unread 16 Feb 2008, 15:16   #35
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Valentines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny
Poor pyrit.

I can go into a bit of detail about my valentines day now...

It was mine and my gf's first valentines together, so I wanted to make it a little special. I booked a nice restaurant a week in advance and then played ignorant for the following week - "so you any idea what u want to do yet?" etc and so forth. Then the night before I said "Do you just wanna stay in and watch a DVD or something?" heh.

Well on Valentines Day I turned up at her flat dressed in my suit, with a big bunch of Marks and Spencer roses (none of that ASDA nonsense) and a box of chocolates. I said "Happy Valentines Day - now you have an hour to get dressed because we're going out!".

She was very happy with her roses as apparently they were nicer than the ones her flatmate got from her boyfriend (like.. duh) but she said "I like you in your suit, but I prefer your casual clothes". Yeah-huh. "How can anyone prefer casual clothes over a suit like this?" I asked. "Well fine ok - it's just I don't have anything fancy to go out in, and I dont want you to show me up! There I said it!"

Heh. So I tell her to have a chocolate, it'll make her feel better. So she complied and opened the box of chocolates. Only there weren't any sweets in there; but a gold and black silk dress in her size that I'd spotted her eyeing up a month ago. She was so happy she cried. With joy.

The meal was nice too, even though there was a couple arguing back and forth for their entire stay on the table not too far behind where I was sitting. It was annoying at first, then it just became humourous.

It was almost the perfect Valentines, even for me. I got her home, and into bed... where I gave her a nice long backrub... then she fell asleep.

Did you just step out of a chick flick?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote