Thread: Valentines
View Single Post
Unread 14 Feb 2008, 20:22   #20
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Valentines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
I watched a movie with someone already.
She is doing something hard to get, which is weird since we already shagged after we knew eachother for little over 12 hours, of which 4 was sex.
You're a ****ing hero.

Meanwhile, my ladyfriend's in York, some 210 miles away from Edinburgh which doesn't make for a particularly romantic night. Not that I mind too much - Valentine's Day's as retarded as Fathers' Day and if you can only be cajoled into doing something special for your loved one because it's an arbitrary date in February or because you feel guilty that everyone else is doing it then you should really reevaluate the amount of effort you're putting into your relationship in the first place.

If you're doing nice things just to get laid though that's cool.