View Single Post
Unread 17 Apr 2009, 15:01   #217
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R31 rumour thread

My god. What part of that won't happen don't you understand. I mean the alliance that would then be in the best position, even if everyone followed that and christ knows what's actually in it for the alliances that clearly aren't contending for #1 as the round goes on, would then be the alliance that lets its members go off and bash newbies for roids as early as possible because christ knows you wouldn't actually need 7 alliances to keep one alliance down. I mean we all know no alliance could actually survive being ptargetted by everyone else for the entire round, what on earth would that actually prove.