View Single Post
Unread 17 Apr 2009, 11:14   #202
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: R31 rumour thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
This is really the sort of post that sickens me. So Zoro I assume from tick 72 all of your fleets will be headed towards Ascendancy? I mean you personally, 3 fleets for the first week against ascendancy, or until the sunday so thats monday - sunday x18 fleets from you. Most of the first few days attacks get through anyway especially since salvage has been reduced and everyone knows to attack and Ascendancy especially try to aim at that 280~ or so mark compared to the big 300, so they can fully utilise there attacking fleets. Make sure you dont crash and take every damn willing player with you. It should be easy to spot the Ascendancy galaxys, if at tick 72 you cant find any, pm me on here.
My rulername/planetname will be THE GLUE UNDERNEATH of MY AWESOME PEDAL.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote