Thread: Bugger
View Single Post
Unread 30 Mar 2006, 16:31   #4
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Bugger

Yeah, well I think that bit was more thrown in as a "if you were a conspiracy nut, this is how you might see it" sort of thing.
Thankfully it's still possible to challenge legislation on the basis of it being "unconstitutional", insofar as we have one. I'm fairly sure if Labour get back in at the next election, we'll see a challenge on that basis, or on the Human Rights act, or even to the EC Human Rights court, or maybe combinations of those. Most probably coming from the NO2ID group - and good on them for their stand I say.