Thread: Support Planets
View Single Post
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 18:00   #63
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Support Planets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon_Fodder
How would it give you the coords of a single alliance? Surely it would just give you coords of people not in alliances?
I said I considered the idea of restricting struct killers to be used in WARS. To do that would require alliances declaring war in some ingame fashion - which would mean you'd be able to gain coords of all of the alliance you were at war with.

I did consider (very briefly) the idea of restricting their use to only hitting planets in an alliance. But that idea was plainly stupid as it would allow people to ID allianceless planets to bash very easily (which incidentally is also why displaying the alliance of planets ingame is a bad idea).