Thread: Telebid
View Single Post
Unread 28 Jan 2008, 00:45   #16
planetoz

planetoz is infamous around these partsplanetoz is infamous around these parts
Red face Re: Telebid

Hey regarding Telebid rip off - now it aint - but you can lose some cash if you dont play it clever....... I joined 3 weeks ago and I have won won won won in fact i have wone 8 times in 3 weeks - example Play station3 59 UK pounds $100
Shop price 319 uk pounds - -----It cost me 33 pounds in bids at 50p each----- I therefor made 66 bids.......Total cost to me 59 + 33 = 92 pounds-------Bargain......Them at Telebid wont let you or me win more than 8 items in a month - --- so that others get a chance too ----I tried to get them to extend this but NO=------=BUT you can get stung as you can in a garage, heyn the main dealers charge like 80 pounds / hour and right now your probably paying over the odds on you phone.......thats life -------NOW you guys who out there who calculate how much telebid earns-----why----- my dentist makes 500k per year-----cause he is good - do i mind No....... So how do you win----well you look at the bidders list bu clicking on the product.... then you wait till there are only two left in a bidding war-----all the time you wait ready to bid.......YOU ONLY BID IN THE LAST ONE SECOND-----never at 5 seconds 10 seconds....thats the secret..... let the other bid before one second.-------If a bid butler is active, leave it till it stops.....you have to watch and wait and work clever......Plan to spend a certain ammount on Bids.........I love it....its easy cash......Better than blackjack or roulette......a better calculated risk......yes it is a risk BUT not if you play it right.......How long do I spend.....well normally 2 hours in the morning time and so far 9 days in total or 18 hours......Ive won 8 items and paid out in bets 310 pounds-----value of items won including HD TV , wii, PS3, Laptop, Total Value of goods 3290 pounds so my profit was 2980 - I put them all on ebay and sold for 1860 pounds------divide this by the 18 hours playing the bids------ YEP I make 100 pounds an hour------COOL or what.....Now you guys that can not see this -thats OK,,,,,I bet you though that your in debt. and find it hard to pay for luxuries.....Lifes a gamble....I have no debt, a very small mortgage......You have to play to win and not worry about how much they earn......One last thought Do you buy designer clothes ----- is that a rip off or what.....at least with telebid you get a chance!!!!
planetoz is offline   Reply With Quote